25 March 2020 FCC COVID-19 Update
Dear FCC Family,
FCC is complying with government instructions by suspending all in-person church activities until further notice. We care about the medical staff who are already working tirelessly to manage this situation. We want to support them by limiting the spread of the virus. We will continue evaluating the situation and provide updates on church activities.
Our action steps:
1. There will be no gathering at 1 Todtiana Close, Willetton for in-person church services or activities until further notice. We will bring the church to you instead.
2. Sunday English services can be accessed through Facebook Livestream at faithlive.online.church.
3. Information on how to access Chinese services online will be released on our website.
4. Connect groups will not meet in-person until further notice. They can meet online via Zoom, WhatsApp, Facebook and any other platforms of their choice.
5. Take this time to gather with your families and enjoy church from wherever you are.
The driving force of this decision is to care for and love our community through responsible social distancing. FCC wants to focus first on people, not programmes. We love our city and our church. We thank you for your understanding and hope you enjoy the service via Livestream.
- FCC Office